lunes, 29 de febrero de 2016

PAUL STANLEY'S SOUL STATION EN AGOURA HILLS (CALIFORNIA) - THE CANYON CLUB 27 FEBRERO 2016

01. Get Ready
(The Temptations)
02. La-La Means I Love You
(The Delfonics)
03. Just My Imagination
(The Rolling Stones)
04. Ooo Baby Baby
(The Miracles)
05. Sideshow
(Blue Magic)
06. You Are Everything
(The Stylistics)
07. The Tracks of My Tears
(The Miracles)
08. Let's Stay Together
(Al Green)
09. Dancing in the Street
(Martha Reeves and The Vandellas)
10. Betcha by Golly, Wow
(The Stylistics)
11. Signed, Sealed, Delivered
(Stevie Wonder)
12. The Way You Do the Things You Do
(The Temptations)
13. I Want You Back
(The Jackson 5)
14. Who's That Lady
(The Isley Brothers)
15. O-o-h Child
(The Five Stairsteps)
16. Could It Be I'm Falling in Love
(The Spinners).




No hay comentarios: